Tuesday 21 April 2009

It's the morning after.....
I finished the final presentation but ended up pulling an all-nighter to do it. Fortunately, I only had to do a handful of all-nighters during my time here. The presentation went well. I had the benefit of wise counsel for the script....thanks Winn....and great photoshop advice...thanks Kesha.

Now it's just a few last things to do....finish and print the booklet for Land Use class which will be fun, catch up on homework assignments for Structures class and write the design essay...only 500 words...which may be more challenging than I anticipate.

Then it's all about packing up my life and moving on. Some of my classmates have spent 1/5 of their lives here at campus but now, without job offers, many are moving back home. For me this was a transitional time...the first step of a move from Holland to across an ocean. Looking back, I'd do it all over again...I'd change the way a few of the studios are run...but I'd do it again. It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment