Friday 8 May 2009

Well, here I am...graduated and all. Now the real work begins...finding a job. But I have to get my visa sorted before Winn and I can get married so I can get a job in the UK....it's a limbo cycle for a minute.

We moved Kyrie out of the college apartments today. It was quite fun actually...no one thought we could fit all her stuff in the bug but...TA DA...we did!!! The security guard was duly impressed. Good thing we didn't get a ticket for obstructed vision!!

So, now the work is to get unpacked and repacked for England. We are both really excited about going there....for different reasons!!! I'm excited about beginning my new life with Winn and Kyrie is excited about experiencing life in a different culture. I forgot to tell her about the English to English dictionary she'll need to understand what's being said!!! Oh well, we have 'great accents' and a lot gets forgiven by that.

But, for this weekend we will enjoy Tulip Time. We both really love the sights and sounds and junk food...we're bad!!! In fact she is practically pulling me out of JP's right now!

Off we go....to find the fab corn dog and elephant ears and cotton candy!!!! OH YEA BABY!!! I'm counting on a sugar coma for sure!

I can lose the weight next week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment